Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Socially Savvy Start

     Gearing up to start this New Year off right,  I have been privileged to have so many very amazing people around me.  Men and Women, those that think the way I do and hose that don't and those that push and inspire me.  With that said I decided to put together a list of questions to ask myself so I could have a strong starting point to the year and a great map to guide me.  Here is what I came up with:

1.) What do I stand for
2.) What exactly do I want from:
    a.) my personnel relationship
    b.) my business
    c.) my friendships
    d.) my business relationships
3.) How am I seen by others ~ what is their "take" on me and does it matter
4.) Am I aware of those around me and if not how can i be more aware
5.) Am I a bystander or do I have the courage to stand up for what I believe in
6.) What can I learn to get me where I want to be

As I go thru this next week I will add more and welcome any comments for questions to consider adding!
Have a Socially Savvy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment