Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Socially Savvy ~ Back in the Saddle

Hello!  It's been awhile since I have shared, but I am back!  Today I want to chat about jumping back in the saddle after stepping out!  
     So very often in life we get started down a path that fires up our life!  It brings us alive as we move forward sharing our dreams and visions with those around us.  But inevitably, life seems to get in the way and we find ourselves having to step away from those dreams for a bit and many never find their way back or are afraid to dive in again.  And I found myself asking why.  Here's what I came up with.....
     IT IS SOCIALLY SAVVY OF YOU TO STEP BACK INTO YOUR DREAMS AND VISIONS ANYTIME YOU WANT..... PERIOD!
     There is NOTHING socially that makes sense to feel like you should not.  I know all to often people will make you feel differently, but you can step back into the ring without explanation anytime you want.  You don't owe anyone anything.  
     I say this, because at several different times across the last 7 years it has happened to me.  I have a family and am still married after 25 years, and sometimes I have to make them a priority over everything else.  I have been called "socially irrelevant" because I had to step back for a time, I have been told maybe I should try something different or to move on.  But here is the bottom line.... Those people have NOTHING to do with my vision so why should I let them have a say in when, where, why and how.  
     So I say to you, Follow your dreams and visions when and how you please.  Don't worry about what others say when you have to step back for a bit.  You don't see the Sun shinning any less brightly because it was behind the clouds for a time do you?  Shine Bright and share who you are!  Get back in the saddle and ride forward!  
     And Remember to make Everything Better because you are here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment