Being Socially Savvy is alot about understanding who you are and how you want to be perceived!
Some Tips in Creating your own Savvy
1. Identify how you want to be perceived & document for reference
All the best self help books tell you to take & keep notes on what you want and where you want to be and being socially savvy is no different.
2. Taylor your clothing to fit – its’ the details that make the difference. The first introduction when you enter a room is how you look. Be sure your look reflects what you want it to about who and what you are.
3. Educate yourself ~ find out what the social circles you are wanting to be included in find relevant and interesting and brush up on info ~ what’s new, factual and fun
4. Enjoy what you choose ~ If you are trying to create a “Savvy” persona you don’t like, it will never work - Figure out who you want to be and make it happen from the inside out!
5. Finally ~ enjoy growing into yourself – that is the mot savvy of all!